There are many aloe Vera uses in cosmetics as there are many aloe Vera skin care products and aloe Vera hair cream. Undoubtedly, the aloe Vera plant is a wild card in the natural aesthetics as it is versatile and can be used by all skin types without any problems. Aloe Vera: the plant of…
The dermatitis is a skin problem that causes a lot of itching and swelling localized areas and when this dermatitis occurs in areas with significant activity of the sebaceous glands, such as the scalp, face or torso, this is a particular problem very upset and called seborrheic dermatitis.
This skin problem seems to be caused by a fungus known as Malassezia furfur, but shows aggravated by hormonal factors, stress, climate and health in general.
Seborrheic dermatitis symptoms
There are some very clear symptoms that define a clear and precise appearance of the seborrheic dermatitis such as:
- The greasy appearance of the skin with a peeling thereof having few colors ranging from white to yellowish brown.
- Areas of skin reddish and slightly swollen are another feature of this dermatitis that can reach resembled known as psoriasis or dermatitis common.
- A particular feature of this dermatitis is the appearance in certain areas of the body. Places where there are sebaceous glands such as the scalp, upper lip, below the eyebrows, inside or behind the ears, eyelids, wrinkles near the mouth, nose, armpits, groin, navel , buttocks, under the breasts or in the upper back area.
- Of course the burning and itching can be very intense and worse if we scratch constantly.
Seborrheic dermatitis Treatment
The treatment for seborrheic dermatitis must be with a medical specialist, i.e., a dermatologist, after making a diagnosis and finally to verify that what kind of dermatitis have this.…
We all know how annoying it is the acne, a skin problem for which we have all gone and we are never free, but most annoying and difficult to treat are the scars caused by this, which, if they were left to settle, would remain the acne scars in our face for long.
You might call attention to talk of skin acne scars, but in truth the acne, like any other injury that affects the skin, leaving a scar which can range from the usual spots that fade acne scars with time, even small dimples which often require surgery to repair.…
The dark circles are not particularly harmful to health, but very inconvenient for the image that many people want to give to the world. The problem of under eye dark circles may be due to multiple reasons, including allergies, pigmentation problems and to the fact of rubbing the eyes.
Given that current dark circle treatments are only able to conceal dark circles around eyes, but it is useful to know that it is possible to reduce dark circles with nutrients.
Therefore, you will find here the influence of some minerals and vitamins in the cause of dark circles, so that controlling your intake of these nutrients; it is possible for you to be getting rid of dark circles.…
The eczema is an inflammatory reaction of the skin that tends to dry, turn red and irritated. Among the natural treatments against this disease, the use of aloe vera is the most efficient. Here we are trying to tell you all about the benefits of aloe vera against eczema so it can fight this condition naturally.
Already we have heard that the aloe vera eczema is one of the most popular aloe vera home remedies to combat eczema. It is because at high moisturizing properties of plant it is used for the most convenient to avoid extra dry skin, typical manifestation of this type of dermatitis. Furthermore, this same moisture relieves redness of the skin, helping those red patches that form begin to disappear.…
Herpes labialis is a benign infection caused by Herpes simplex, a virus that remains dormant and in periods of stress, before having their periods in the case of women or when lower our defenses level reactive, popping blisters or vesicles on the lips are characteristics of herpes.
Although herpes disease is not a serious infection, it is quite annoying and unsightly because it can spread the lips or even the nose. To combat this, besides the drugs that we can get at the pharmacy, there are a number of natural remedies for cold sores that will help us to make things easier for the infection and make it go away faster.…
Occasionally some people suffer from a sudden paralysis of one side of the face, what affects them in their daily activities and quality of life. Some believe it may be due to a stroke, others think it is stress, a virus, a temperature change.
Regarding the treatment of facial paralysis alternatives are equally varied: made with different herbs rub on the face, pass a calculation of a cow several times a day on the opposite side, blowing a balloon, whistle, etc.
The facial nerve controls the muscles of the face, allowing us to show expressions, smiling, mourn and blink. When this nerve is damaged the person affected socially and psychologically, as well as aches and pains are experienced, requiring a long treatment.
Damage to one of the facial nerve (left or right) there is a paralysis of facial muscles, weakness or twitching of the face, dry eyes or mouth and taste disturbance on the affected side. It also tends to be a pain in the neck muscles. The vision of the affected eye is greatly diminished until it gets used in a few days and may have difficulty speaking.…
Vitamins and minerals in honey. Among the benefits of honey diuretic find it invigorating, healing of wounds, energy, miraculous healing of ulcers and aid in the reproduction of red blood cells. The honey is also recommended for respiratory tract, good digestion, insomnia, circulation, nervous system and burns. Vitamins honey bee: • Vitamin B complex, C,…
1. Do not worry much about the amount of calories you consume by eating. Balance your diet and make sure you eat varied.
2. Eat foods rich in protein and low in carbohydrates and a little vegetable fat. The protein can increase metabolic process up to 30% and help balance the release of insulin for better secretion of the hormone glucagon in the pancreas. Induced glucagon mobilizes fat tissue where it is stored and thus helps you lose weight. Therefore, a balanced diet keeps blood sugar levels normal and the ability to burn stored fat.
3. Eat foods with complex carbohydrates that also contain proteins such as tofu, lentils, baked potato with no dressing, sesame seeds, beans, rice diet, whole grains, chicken and turkey without skin, white fish (non- shrimp, lobster, oysters, etc.) Chicken, turkey and fish must be prepared on the grill or oven, you cannot eat fried.
4. Eat fresh fruits and raw vegetables in abundance, make a daily meal based only on fruits and vegetables, eat low-calorie vegetables such as broccoli, cabbage, carrots, celery, cucumbers, green beans, lettuce, onions, radishes, spinach , turnips, etc. Among the fruits low in calories and carbohydrates are: apples, cantaloupe, grapefruit, strawberries, and watermelons.
5. The bananas, cherries, corn, figs, grapes, pineapple, sweet foods are high in calories and can be consumed very sparingly. …