1. Do not worry much about the amount of calories you consume by eating. Balance your diet and make sure you eat varied.
2. Eat foods rich in protein and low in carbohydrates and a little vegetable fat. The protein can increase metabolic process up to 30% and help balance the release of insulin for better secretion of the hormone glucagon in the pancreas. Induced glucagon mobilizes fat tissue where it is stored and thus helps you lose weight. Therefore, a balanced diet keeps blood sugar levels normal and the ability to burn stored fat.
3. Eat foods with complex carbohydrates that also contain proteins such as tofu, lentils, baked potato with no dressing, sesame seeds, beans, rice diet, whole grains, chicken and turkey without skin, white fish (non- shrimp, lobster, oysters, etc.) Chicken, turkey and fish must be prepared on the grill or oven, you cannot eat fried.
4. Eat fresh fruits and raw vegetables in abundance, make a daily meal based only on fruits and vegetables, eat low-calorie vegetables such as broccoli, cabbage, carrots, celery, cucumbers, green beans, lettuce, onions, radishes, spinach , turnips, etc. Among the fruits low in calories and carbohydrates are: apples, cantaloupe, grapefruit, strawberries, and watermelons.
5. The bananas, cherries, corn, figs, grapes, pineapple, sweet foods are high in calories and can be consumed very sparingly. …