Some women suffer greatly with premenstrual syndrome, making it non-performing as they should, being irritable, hypersensitivity, lethargy, difficulty concentrating, breast tenderness, bloating, headache and backache or food cravings, we do not make life very easy.
Here are some tips for home remedy for coping self-help best. Among the main ones are:
- Eating a healthy diet with plenty of fruits and vegetables, low in salt, sugar, caffeine and alcohol.
- Your doctor or pharmacist can prescribe you some vitamin supplements help. So if they suffer symptoms very pronounced, you should go to the doctor to get appropriate treatment recommendations.
- The regular exercise in the days leading up to the period soothes symptoms and increases welfare.
- The tension and irritability are common symptoms may be relieved with relaxation methods like yoga, meditation or breathing exercises. Do not dismiss leisure activities such as reading, walking or playing music.
- Avoid stressful situations and tries to take things as calmly as possible.