The cramps vary for every woman. Some are lucky not to suffer them. Others, however, may suffer deep and unbearable discomfort because of their menstrual cycle, to the point that in some cases can cause fainting. Are you one of them, you’ll want to know how to relieve severe menstrual pain for your period to be more tolerable right.
Here are the solutions for those days of the month so that it will not be a torture for you.
Consume relieve pain relievers that contain ibuprofen or naproxen comes just feel you pain. It will help to calm and prevent more severe pain during the day. Yes, always consume them with a full stomach, or at least having eaten a little, to prevent stomach upset.
Exercise regularly: Take a walk, run, go to the gym, and play sports. A little physical activity every day helps to reduce the intensity of menstrual pain.
Taking birth control pills: They help regulate the menstrual cycle, making periods shorter and less painful. Anyway, before taking consult with your gynecologist. Continue reading “How to relieve severe menstrual pain”
There are times when PMS interferes with daily activities, not knowing the best way to control it. It is the advice for you to have a healthy lifestyle to end those annoying symptoms.
Here are some tips for you to consider. In the days before your period it is the advice for you to consume healthy foods that do not harm your body, prevents excess meat, salt, sugar, cheese, nuts, alcohol, caffeine and spicy foods. Try to eat in these days before a soft food such as salads and vegetables. Continue reading “Ending with premenstrual syndrome”
Most common cause of vaginal bleeding is menstruation – a recurring bleeding during the time of the sexually mature woman. Outside of menstruation is the most common cause of vaginal bleeding, a menstrual disorder due to menstrual irregularities.
Pregnant and bleeding?
If the bleeding during a pregnancy but one, it shows the timing and intensity of bleeding, whether it may be a dangerous sign is. A doctor visit is useful in any case.
A slight spotting at the time of implantation is harmless, while bleeding should be immediately clarified in a stronger, whether it is a harmless or a need of treatment is bleeding, which may indicate a miscarriage is. Continue reading “Bleeding, menstrual and menstrual disorders”
Some women suffer greatly with premenstrual syndrome, making it non-performing as they should, being irritable, hypersensitivity, lethargy, difficulty concentrating, breast tenderness, bloating, headache and backache or food cravings, we do not make life very easy.
Here are some tips for home remedy for coping self-help best. Among the main ones are:
- Eating a healthy diet with plenty of fruits and vegetables, low in salt, sugar, caffeine and alcohol.
- Your doctor or pharmacist can prescribe you some vitamin supplements help. So if they suffer symptoms very pronounced, you should go to the doctor to get appropriate treatment recommendations.
- The regular exercise in the days leading up to the period soothes symptoms and increases welfare.
- The tension and irritability are common symptoms may be relieved with relaxation methods like yoga, meditation or breathing exercises. Do not dismiss leisure activities such as reading, walking or playing music.
- Avoid stressful situations and tries to take things as calmly as possible.